Behavioral activation for depression [electronic resource] : a clinician's guide / Christopher R. Martell, Sona Dimidjian, and Ruth Herman-Dunn.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2010.
1 online resource (238 p.)
- Depression, Mental -- Treatment.
- Electronic books.
- From leading experts in behavioral activation research and clinical practice, this volume presents an empirically tested approach for helping clients overcome depression by becoming active and engaged in their own lives. Behavioral activation is a stand-alone treatment whose principles can be integrated easily with other approaches that therapists already use. Guidelines are presented for identifying individualized treatment targets, monitoring and scheduling ""antidepressant"" activities--experiences that are likely to be rewarding and pleasurable--and decreasing avoidance and ruminative
- Front Matter; Contents; Chapter 1; Chapter 2; Chapter 3; Chapter 4; Chapter 5; Chapter 6; Chapter 7; Chapter 8; Chapter 9; APPENDIX 1; APPENDIX 2; APPENDIX 3; APPENDIX 4; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Dimidjian, Sona.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|