Problems of working women in Karachi, Pakistan [electronic resource] / by Iffat Hussain.
- Newcastle : Cambridge Scholars Pub., c2008.
1 online resource (196 p.)
- Women employees -- Pakistan -- Karachi -- Interviews.
- Electronic books.
- "Problems of working women in Karachi"" is based on interviews survey conducted with working women as the subject. The domestic worker, and women working in offices and companies in the clerical and managerial positions are interviewed. The study showed that the women in general are victims of gender biased society, specially working women. The data is also based on clear graphs and charts showing the magnitude of gender inequality in terms of Labour Force Participation. This is the only boo...
- TABLE OF CONTENTS; LIST OF FIGURES; LIST OF TABLES; ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS; CHAPTER ONE; CHAPTER TWO; CHAPTER THREE; CHAPTER FOUR; CHAPTER FIVE; CHAPTER SIX; CHAPTER SEVEN; APPENDIX; SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -183) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|