The 35 articles of impeachment and the case for prosecuting George W. Bush [electronic resource] / the full text of Congressman Dennis Kucinich's 35 articles of impeachment; a list of the criminal violations in the articles produced by Elizabeth De la Vega; an original introduction by David Swanson.
- Other Title:
- Thirty-five articles of impeachment and the case for prosecuting George W. Bush
- [Port Townsend, WA] : Feral House, 2008.
1 online resource (157 p.)
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- -- Impeachment.
Impeachments -- United States.
Presidents -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Misconduct in office -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- Electronic books.
- Several books have argued a hypothetical case for impeaching George W. Bush, but Congressman Dennis Kucinich grabbed the bull by the horns and put forward 35 Articles of Impeachment before Congress in June 2008. This book presents all of Kucinich's Articles along with supplementary material that cannot be found in the Congressional Record. . We learn from investigator David Swanson (who assisted Kucinich with his Articles of Impeachment) that when George Bush and his cabinet leave office, the case for his impeachment is still necessary and possible, and the case for the prosecution of his cri
- TABLE OF CONTENTS; Introduction; List of Crimes; ARTICLES OFIMPEACHMENT; Article I; Article II; Article III; Article IV; Article V; Article VI; Article VII; Article VIII; Article IX; Article X; Article XI; Article XII; ARTICLE XIII; Article XIV; Article XV; Article XVI; Article XVII; Article XVIII; Article XIX; Article XX; Article XXI; Article XXII; Article XXIII; Article XXIV; Article XXV; Article XXVI; Article XXVII; Article XXVIII; Article XXIX; Article XXX; Article XXXI; Article XXXII; Article XXXIII; Article XXXIV; Article XXXV
- The 35 Articles in this book are part of the Congressional Record, June 9, 2008.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Swanson, David L.
De la Vega, Elizabeth.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|