Contemporary issues in mergers and acquisitions [electronic resource] / Manju Gupta.
- 1st ed.
- Mumbai [India] : Himalaya Pub. House, 2010.
1 online resource (236 p.)
- Consolidation and merger of corporations.
- Electronic books.
- The business world has changed drastically because of markets, technology, communication and regulations. The economic environment has shifted dramatically and in order to prosper or even to survive in such an environment, the strategy formulation is very important. Merger and acquisition is taken up by the business within a broader framework of long range strategic planning. M&A is an intermittent event and there is very little scope for companies to learn from their past experience. It is a topic of great debate in day?s business world. This handbook provides all qualitative information abou
- COVER; CONTENTS; INTRODUCTION; REGULATORY FRAMEWORK OF MERGERS & TAKEOVERS IN INDIA; VALUATION OF FIRM; DEFENSES AGAINST HOSTILE TAKEOVER; HR ISSUES IN MERGER; CASE STUDIES ON MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS; REFERENCES
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|