Promoting employment in Cambodia [electronic resource] : analysis and options / Elizabeth Morris.
- Bangkok : International Labour Organization, ILO Subregional Office for East Asia, 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (177 p.)
- Labor market -- Cambodia.
Job creation -- Cambodia.
Cambodia -- Economic conditions.
- Electronic books.
- Includes policy briefs based on national development and looks at ways to introduce and strengthen labour market policies while placing productive employment at the centre of macroeconomoic policies.
- Cover; Title page; Copyright information; CONTENTS; Tables; Figures; Boxes; Abbreviations and acronyms; Preface; Acknowledgements; Executive summary; Introduction; 1 Development context; 2 Macroeconomics of employment promotion and poverty reduction; 3 Overview of the labour market; 4 Labour market segmentation; 5 Literacy, education and training; 6 Children at work; 7 Labour migration; 8 Employment promotion and poverty reduction; 9 Key sectors and subsectors; 10 Promoting employment opportunities; 11 Conclusions; References
Annex: Brief outline of policy priorities under the National TVET Plan
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 147-152).
- International Labour Organization. Sub-regional Office for East Asia.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|