Combating forced labour [electronic resource] : a handbook for employers & business / Special Action Programme to Combat Forced Labour.
- Geneva : International Labour Office, 2008.
1 online resource (155 p.)
- Forced labor -- Prevention -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Electronic books.
- This handbook provides guidance material and tools for employers and business to strengthen their capacity to address the risk of forced labour and human trafficking in their own operations and in global supply chains.
- Combating Forced Labour 1: Introduction and Overview; Combating Forced Labour 2: Employers' Frequently Asked Questions; Combating Forced Labour 3: Guiding Principles to Combat Forced Labour; Combating Forced Labour 4: A Checklist & Guidance for Assessing Compliance; Combating Forced Labour 5: A Guide for Taking Action; Combating Forced Labour 6: Tips for Taking Action; Combating Forced Labour 7: Good Practice for Case Studies
- Description based upon print version of record.
- International Labour Office. Special Action Programme to Combat Forced Labour.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|