Oracle Application Express Forms converter [electronic resource] : a migration guide using the APEX Conversion Utility : convert your Oracle Forms applications to Oracle APEX successfully / Douwe Pieter van den Bos.
- Birmingham, UK : Packt Publishing, 2009.
1 online resource (172 p.)
- Oracle Application express.
Application software -- Development.
- Electronic books.
- Convert your Oracle Forms applications to Oracle APEX successfully using this book and eBook
- Cover; Table of Contents; Preface; Chapter 1: Understanding your Project; Reasons for conversion; Functional reasons; Technical reasons; Understanding the functionality; The application; Business process; User interaction; User roles; Understanding the technicality; Components; Architecture; Forms builder; Modules and iterations; Modules; Iterations; Summary; Chapter 2: Preparing your Forms Conversion; Get your stuff!; Creating XML files; The Forms2XML conversion tool; Forms Modules; Object Libraries; Forms Menus; Report Files; PL/SQL Libraries; Understanding XML; The target database; Summary
Chapter 3: Create your Forms Conversion projectGetting started; Creating the project; Adding additional sources; The project page; Editing the project; Deleting the project; Editing project details; Applicability; Set application defaults; Summary; Chapter 4: Planning your Project; The project page; Inside our project; Component; Count; Equivalent component; Implementation Details; Included; File Name; Applicable; What we need to do; Blocks; Triggers; Lists of Values; Alerts; Program Units; Component annotations; Completion status; Assign developers; Project planning; Using annotations
Applicability and completenessAssignees; Tags; Summary; Chapter 5: Getting your Logic Right!; Pre-generation editing; Investigating; Data blocks; Block items; Original versus Enhanced Query; Triggers; Custom Query; Generation; Editing; Analyzing business logic; Alerts; Program units; Libraries; Triggers; Summary; Chapter 6: Generating your Application; Setting the project; Start the generation; Application design models; Check the pages; Adding pages; Selecting a theme; Create the application; Run the application; Summary; Chapter 7: Reviewing and Customizing your Application; The home page
Lists of ValuesValidations; Back to the project page; Titles and names; Summary; Chapter 8: Delivering your Application; Steps in application delivery; Integrating modules and applications; Authentication integration; Integrating with Oracle Single Sign-On; User acceptance; Training; Deploying; Exporting the application; Importing the application; Summary; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|