Power crisis [electronic resource] : the self-destruction of a state Labor party / Rodney Cavalier.
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- Australian encounters.
1 online resource (225 p.)
- Political leadership -- Australia.
New South Wales -- Politics and government -- 2001-.
Australian Labor Party. New South Wales Branch.
- Electronic books.
- An explosive insider's account of the self-destruction of the NSW Labor government.
- Cover; Half-title; Title; Copyright; Contents; Australian Encounters with the ALP; Preface; Acknowledgements; Introduction; Chapter 1 New South Wales Labor and its leaders; Chapter 2 Death below; Chapter 3 The rise of Morris Iemma; Chapter 4 Annual Conference, May 2008; Chapter 5 Morris Iemma falls; Chapter 6 The protracted fall of Nathan Rees; Epilogue: Does party membership matter?; Appendix A: NSW ALP branches closed 1999-2009; Appendix B: NSW ALP financial membership 2002-09; Appendix C: Delegates to NSW ALP Annual Conference, May 2008; Sources; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|