Writing in psychoanalysis [electronic resource] / Francesco Barale ... [et al.] ; [edited by Emma Piccioli, Pier Luigi Rossi, Antonio Alberto Semi].
- [London] : Karnac Books for Rivista di Psicoanalisi, 1996.
- Psychoanalytic issues monograph series.
Psychoanalytic issues monograph series
1 online resource (145 p.)
- Electronic books.
- A collection of papers on literature, written from a variety of psychoanalytic perspectives, by analysts from across the world.
- COVER; CONTENTS; INTRODUCTION; CHAPTER ONE: The reveries of a solitary scribbler; CHAPTER TWO: Psychoanalysis-the writing cure; CHAPTER THREE: From analytic dialogue to published text; CHAPTER FOUR: Writing in psychoanalysis; CHAPTER FIVE: An ""ethical code"" for authors?; CHAPTER SIX: Experiences and considerations of a ""reader"" of psychoanalysis; CHAPTER SEVEN: The evaluation of psychoanalytical texts and the imaginary scenario in which their writing takes place: observations of an editor; CHAPTER EIGHT: Psychoanalytical visions of reality and styles of writing; REFERENCES; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Rossi, Pier Luigi.
Semi, Antonio Alberto.
Rivista di Psicoanalisi.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|