International Labour Organization report. II, Measurement of working time : 18th International Conference of Labour Statisticians, Geneva 24 November-5 December 2008 [electronic resource].
- Geneva : International Labour Office, 2008.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference of Labour Statisticians (18th : 2008 : Geneva, Switzerland)
1 online resource (64 p.)
- Hours of labor -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- This meeting of experts was convened by the Governing Body of the International Labour Office to discuss and adopt international statistical standards on two topics: child labour and working time. Also available in French and Spanish.
- CONTENTS; 1. Introduction; 2. Objectives and uses of working-time statistics; 3. Limitations of the current standards; 4. Framework, concepts and definitions; 5. Methods of data collection; 6. Compiled measures; 7. Tabulation of data and analysis; 8. International reporting; 9. Conclusion; Bibliography; Appendix. Draft resolution concerning the measurement of working time
Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|