Emergencies in neuro-ophthalmology [electronic resource] : a case based approach / Andrew G. Lee ... [et al.].
- Singapore ; Hackensack, N.J. : World Scientific, 2010.
1 online resource (200 p.)
- Neuroophthalmology -- Case studies.
Ophthalmologic emergencies -- Case studies.
- Electronic books.
- The management of emergent neuro-ophthalmic conditions can be a life-saving encounter for the general ophthalmologist. This book covers life-threatening scenarios that a general ophthalmologist might encounter, and is designed to help the ophthalmologist make emergency triage decisions for initial evaluation and treatment of potentially vision- or life-threatening conditions. This book is case based, and provides the reader with the invaluable expert views of two neuro-ophthalmologists. One, Dr Lee is an ophthalmology-based neuro-ophthalmologist and the other, Dr Brazis is a neurology-based ne
- Acute painful ptosis, complete ophthalmoplegia with a red eye
Chronic painless ptosis, complete ophthalmoplegia with a red eye
Acute painless homonymous hemianopsia
Acute painful homonymous hemianopsia
Acute bilateral optic disc edema
Subacute bilateral optic disc edema
Acute homonymous hemianopsia in febrile patient
Acute painless isolated sixth nerve palsy
Acute progressive bilateral ophthalmoplegia with mental status change
Acute unilateral optic neuropathy
Acute pupil spared third nerve palsy
Acute pupil involved third nerve palsy
Acute proptosis with red eyes
Acute visual loss in a leukemia patient
Acute ophthalmoplegia after vomiting
Optic disc edema with a macular star figure
Acute transient monocular visual loss
Jaw pain and headache in an elderly woman
Acute bitemporal hemianopsia
Acute anisocoria with neck pain
Acute painful ophthalmoplegia.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|