Rabbi Abraham Ibn Ezra's Commentary on the Second Book of Psalms : Chapters 42-72 / Abraham Ibn Ezra.
- Boston, MA : Academic Studies Press, 
- Reference library of Jewish intellectual history.
Reference Library of Jewish Intellectual History
1 online resource (212 pages)
- Bible. Psalms -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- In English.
- Rabbi Abraham ibn Ezra, poet, philosopher, and mathematician, was one of the outstanding personalities produced by medieval Jewry. His chief claim to fame, however, is his commentary on the Bible. The latter is printed in all major editions of the Hebrew Scriptures and influenced other luminaries such as Maimonides, Rabbi David Kimchi, Nahmanides, Ralbag, Abravanel, and all serious students of the Hebrew Bible, for whom his works are essential. Ibn Ezra's commentary on the first two Books of Psalms is now available in English for the first time, accompanied by a thorough annotation. Students of Scripture at all levels will find this a valuable tool for their studies of Scripture and Jewish thought.
INDEX OF NAMES
INDEX OF BIBLICAL SOURCES
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 21. Dez 2019)
- Strickman, H. Norman.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9781618110466 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|