Extending social security to all [electronic resource] : a guide through challenges and options / International Labour Office, Social Security Department.
- Geneva : International Labour Organization, 2010.
- Conference Name:
- Tripartite Meeting of Experts on the Extension of Social Security Coverage
1 online resource (158 p.)
- Social security.
- Electronic books.
- This book outlines basic concepts such as the social protection floor and the social security staircase, analyses the affordability of various approaches, and examines the results of practices around the world, especially in low- and middle-income countries.
- Part I. The policy framework
1. Needs, rights and a promise unfulfilled
2. An emerging policy framework for adequate social security for all
3. Practical policy options and policy design issues
4. Summary and conclusions
Part II. Facts and evidence
1. A statistical analysis of the coverage gap
2. Country experiences
3. Compendium of the effects of non-contributory social transfers programmes
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|