Satellite communications network design and analysis [electronic resource] / Kenneth Y. Jo.
- Boston : Artech House, 2011.
- Artech House antennas and propagation library.
Artech House antennas and propagation series
1 online resource (xvi, 505 p. ) ill.
- Artificial satellites in telecommunication -- Design and construction.
Communication -- Network analysis.
- Electronic books.
- Suitable for the practicing engineers and engineering students alike, this book provides an understanding of the fundamental concepts of satellite communications (SATCOM) network design and performance assessments. It includes discussions on a wide class of SATCOM networks using satellites as core components.
- Electronic reproduction. Askews and Holts. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|