The theory and method of design and optimization for Railway Intelligent Transportation Systems (RITS) [electronic resource] / authored by Wang Zhuo and Jia Li-min.
- [Saif Zone, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates] : Bentham Science Publishers Ltd., 
1 online resource (156 p.)
- Railroads -- Safety measures.
Railroads -- Design and construction.
- Electronic books.
- This book explains the theory and methods of system optimization design for railway intelligent transportation systems (RITS), which optimizes RITS total performance by decreasing the difficulty and cost of system development and increasing the system efficiency. Readers will understand key concepts of RITS and the latest research relevant to China and other countries where RITSs have been developed. The book is suitable for university scholars in the field of railway transportation.
- 01 Title.pdf; 02 Cover Page; 03 eBooks End User License Agreement-Website; 04 Content; 05 Forward; 06 Preface; 07 Contributors; 08 Chapter 1; 09 Chapter 2a; 09 Chapter 2b; 10 Chapter 3; 11 Chapter 4; 12 Chapter 5; 13 Chapter 6; 14 REFERENCES; 15 Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Li-min, Jia.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|