Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 [electronic resource] / Don Bokmiller, Plamen Hristov, Simon Whitbread.
- 1st edition
- Indianapolis, IN : WIley Pub. Inc., c2012.
- Autodesk official training guide.
Autodesk Official Training Guide
1 online resource (722 p.)
- Architectural design -- Data processing.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- An outstanding tutorial and reference for Autodesk Revit MEP This Autodesk Official Training Guide is the detailed reference and tutorial you need to master the powerful Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 building information modeling software. The expert authors combine their considerable mechanical, electrical, and plumbing experience to help you quickly learn the interface and tools, get hands-on practice with real-world projects and tutorials, and master expert techniques and tricks that only pros who use the software on a daily basis know. Explains how to integrate Revit M
- Mastering Autodesk® Revit® Mep 2013; Contents; Part 1 General Project Setup; Chapter 1 Exploring the User Interface; The Ribbon; Tabs; Contextual Tabs; Family Editor Tabs; Customizing the Ribbon; Quick Access Toolbar; User Interface Features; Options Bar; Properties Palette; View Control Bar; Status Bar; Info Center; Exchange Apps; User Interface Control; Menus and Settings; Keyboard Shortcuts; Graphics; Context Menus; The Bottom Line; Chapter 2 Creating an Effective Project Template; Understanding Templates; Understanding the Project Browser Organization
Determining Which Views Are Grouped TogetherSorting Views within Groups; Determining the Number and Types of Views Needed; Number of Levels; Plan Types; Creating a Working View; Choosing How to Display Each View; Visibility Settings for Template Views; Visibility Settings Shortcut: View Templates; Schedule Views; Establishing Project Settings; Object Styles; Drafting Line Settings; Export Settings; Annotation Styles; Project Units; Project Phases; Defining Preloaded Content and Its Behavior; Annotation Families; Component Families; System Families; MEP Settings; Creating Sheet Standards
TitleblocksSheet Organization; Preset Sheets; The Bottom Line; Chapter 3 Worksets and Worksharing; Understanding Central Files; Creating a Central File; Creating a New Workset; Working with Local Files; Creating a Local File; Synchronizing a Local File with the Central File; Managing and Using the Power of Worksets; Taking Ownership of Worksets; Working with Model Elements and Their Worksets; Controlling Visibility and Worksets; Enhancing Communication; The Bottom Line; Chapter 4 Project Collaboration; Preparing Your Files for Sharing; Working with Linked Revit Files; Linking Revit Files
Using Shared CoordinatesManaging Revit Links; Controlling Visibility of Revit Links; Coordinating Elements within Shared Models; Monitoring Elements; Responding to Change Alerts; Reconciling Hosting; Maintaining Project Coordination; Working with Files from Other Applications; Linking CAD Files; Exporting Your Revit File to a CAD Format; Using Image Files in a Revit Project; Setting Options for Quality Control; Using Autodesk® Revit® Server; The Bottom Line; Chapter 5 Multiplatform Interoperability: Working with 2D and 3D Data; 2D Data Types; MicroStation 2D DGN; DXF
2D Data for Standard Details2D Data for Plans Sections and Elevations; 3D Data Types; Revit Project File; Revit Family File; ADSK; IFC; AutoCAD DWG; SketchUp; Point Clouds; The Bottom Line; Chapter 6 Parameters; Understanding Parameter Properties; Parameter Naming; Type Parameters; Instance Parameters; Parameter Discipline, Type, and Grouping; Using Parameters in Families; Dimensional Parameters Lock Function; Parameter Types; Type Catalogs; Formulas; Coded Parameters; Lookup Tables; Using Shared Parameters; Using Parameters in Projects; Project Parameters; Parameters in Schedules
Creating and Using Parameters in Families and Schedules
- Includes index.
- Hristov, Plamen.
Whitbread, Simon, 1962-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|