Bringing literature and linguistics into EFL classrooms [electronic resource] : insights from research and classroom practice / edited by Nugrahenny T. Zacharias and Christine Manara.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : Cambridge Scholars Pub., 2011.
1 online resource (190 p.)
- English language -- Study and teaching -- Foreign speakers -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- The articles presented in this book bring together educators' work and experiences from various teaching contexts (Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, and Australia) in the teaching English in EFL contexts. This publication, therefore, offers this richness and diversity of contexts and experiences to the readers. What sets this book apart from existing books is its balance between and explicit coverage of both research, theoretical and practical aspects of teaching. This project has been prompted by ...
- pt. 1. Bringing multiculturalism into EFL classroom
pt. 2. Bringing literature into EFL classroom
pt. 3. Bringing linguistics into EFL classroom.
- "These works were presented at an International Seminar with the theme "Bringing linguistics and literature into the EFL classrooms" organised by the Faculty of Language and Literature and the Language Traning Centre of Satya Wacana Christian University, Salatiga, Indonesia, on November 24-25, 2010."--p. .
Includes bibliographical references.
- Zacharias, Nugrahenny T.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|