The innovator's toolkit [electronic resource] : 50+ techniques for predictable and sustainable organic growth / David Silverstein, Philip Samuel, Neil DeCarlo.
- 2nd ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2012.
1 online resource (434 p.)
- Technological innovations -- Management.
Corporations -- Growth.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- A compendium of tools and techniques that every innovator needs The Innovator's Toolkit is an essential companion for every innovator, innovation team leader, operations manager, and corporate change agent who needs to drive organic growth. Written and presented in an easy-to-use reference format, the book helps users understand why, when, and how to apply each technique for maximum benefits and results. The fifty-plus tools and techniques in this book are organized around a framework for identifying innovation opportunities, generating new and unusual ideas, selecting the best
- pt. I. Define the opportunity
pt. II. Discover the ideas
pt. III. Develop the designs
pt. IV. Demonstrate the innovation.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Samuel, Philip.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|