Artist, researcher, teacher [electronic resource] : a study of professional identity in art and education / Alan Thornton.
- Bristol : Intellect, 2013.
1 online resource (158 p.)
- Art teachers -- Training of.
Art -- Study and teaching.
Art -- Research.
- Electronic books.
- This book is aimed at all art practitioners, professionals and students who see their practices and identities embracing many aspects of the cultures of art, research and education. It may also be of interest to those in other fields who are concerned with identity formation and professional roles and practices. Challenging conventional wisdom about specialization and professional identity, Alan Thornton shows that many individuals have complex, varied, and evolving relationships with visual art - relationships that do not fit into any single category. Against the backdrop of an expanding rese
- pt. I. The artist teacher
pt. II. The researcher artist
pt. III. The teacher researcher.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|