Very high multiplicity physics workshops [electronic resource] : proceedings of the VHM physics workshops, JINR, Dubna, Russia, 17-19 September 2007 / edited by Aleksey Sissakian, Joseph Manjavidze.
- Singapore ; Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, c2008.
- Conference Name:
- International Workshop on Very High Multiplicity Physics.
1 online resource (196 p.)
- Particles (Nuclear physics) -- Multiplicity -- Congresses.
Nuclear physics -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- This proceedings volume provides a comprehensive overview of the selected reports given at the International Workshops on Very High Multiplicity Physics from 2000 through 2007. These include results of original investigations dedicated to very high multiplicity processes, collective phenomena in quark gluon plasma, correlator analyses, polarization effects, and pion gas condensation, among others. The greater part of the material is devoted to basic technical aspects of the NICA/MPD project. Essential attention is paid to predictions of the multiperipheral model, perturbative QCD, physics of s
- "Provides a comprehensive overview of the selected reports given at the International Workshops On Very High Multiplicity Physics from 2000-2007".
Includes bibliographical references.
- Sisakian, A. N.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|