Aerospace propulsion / T.-W. Lee.
- Chichester, England : Wiley, 2014.
- Aerospace series (Chichester, England)
1 online resource (318 p.)
- Airplanes -- Jet propulsion.
- Electronic books.
- Aerospace propulsion devices embody some of the most advanced technologies, ranging from materials, fluid control, and heat transfer and combustion. In order to maximize the performance, sophisticated testing and computer simulation tools are developed and used. Aerospace Propulsion comprehensively covers the mechanics and thermal-fluid aspects of aerospace propulsion, starting from the fundamental principles, and covering applications to gas-turbine and space propulsion (rocket) systems. It presents modern analytical methods using MATLAB and other advanced software and includ
- Principle of thrust
Basic analyses of gas-turbine engines
Gas-turbine components : inlets and nozzles
Compressors and turbines
Combustors and afterburners
Gas-turbine analysis with efficiency terms
Basics of rocket propulsion
Rocket propulsion and mission analysis
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on a print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|