Bureaucratic Ambition Careers, Motives, and the Innovative Administrator / Manuel P. Teodoro.
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2011.
- Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2012
- Johns Hopkins studies in governance and public management.
Johns Hopkins studies in governance and public management
1 online resource (241 p.)
- Administrative agencies -- United States -- Management.
Ambition -- Political aspects -- United States.
Local government -- United States.
Public administration -- United States.
Bureaucracy -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Principles, principals, and ambition: the politics of bureaucratic entrepreneurship
Glorious heroes, tragic heroes, antiheroes: how bureaucratic entrepreneurship happens (or doesn't)
A theory of bureaucratic ambition: why bureaucratic entrepreneurship happens (or doesn't)
The market for bureaucratic entrepreneurs: career path and professional innovation
The psychology of bureaucratic entrepreneurship: human motivation and political advocacy
Ramps and ladders: how career systems foster or inhibit bureaucratic entrepreneurship
What bureaucratic ambition means for democracy.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|