China and Europe in 21st century global politics : partnership, competition or co-evolution / edited by Frauke Austermann, Anastas Vangeli and Xiaoguang Wang.
- Newcastle upon Tyne, [England] : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2013.
1 online resource (230 p.)
- Electronic books.
- China and Europe both decisively shape twenty-first century global politics. Successful cooperation between Europe and China continues, notably in climate change mitigation, or finding a way out of the financial crisis. Relations are also increasingly institutionalised, such as through Summits or High-Level Dialogues. However, although in 2013 the EU and China have celebrated the 10-year-anniversary of their Strategic Partnership, struggles have re-emerged, in relation to human rights, interv...
- TABLE OF CONTENTS; LIST OF TABLES; ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS; FOREWORD; INTRODUCTION; THEME I; CHAPTER ONE; CHAPTER TWO; THEME II; CHAPTER THREE; CHAPTER FOUR; THEME III; CHAPTER FIVE; CHAPTER SIX; THEME IV; CHAPTER SEVEN; CHAPTER EIGHT; CONCLUSION; LIST OF ACRONYMS AND ABBREVIATIONS; CONTRIBUTORS
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed March 31, 2014).
- Austermann, Frauke, editor.
Vangeli, Anastas, editor.
Wang, Xiaoguang, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|