Spirituality in nursing [electronic resource] : the challenges of complexity / Barbara Stevens Barnum.
- 3rd ed.
- New York : Springer, 2011.
1 online resource (193 p.)
- Nursing -- Religious aspects.
Nursing -- Philosophy.
Nursing -- Psychological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- "" Spirituality in Nursing is thought provoking and Barnum offers some excellent material and food for thought.""-- Journal of Christian Nursing. ""This is a very thought-provoking book that asks many questions, often without answers. It could be used in an undergraduate or graduate course on spirituality or death and dying, or as in-service material in hospitals and other healthcare agencies. A very interesting chapter discusses near death experiences (NDE), a phenomenon that has begun to be accepted and has garnered more study."" Score: 95, 4 stars --Doody's.: Can nurses be expected to
- Spiritual versus religious orientations
Levels of spiritual development : what happens when the nurse and patient differ?
Spirituality and the brain : is spirituality programmed in the brain?
Spirituality and psychology : compatible? : incompatible?
Spirituality and research : what research makes sense? : what doesn't?
Spirituality and nursing theory : a miss or a match?
Should spiritual care be taught in nursing education?
Spirituality, healing, and nursing : should nursing claim healing as part of its mission?
Should spiritual care be a function of nursing practice?
Today's nursing : a prisoner of context?
Dying, death, disability, and despair
Spirituality versus humanism.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|