Understanding physiotherapy research / by Chris Littlewood and Stephen May.
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2013.
1 online resource (136 p.)
- Physical therapy -- Research.
Epidemiology -- Research.
- Electronic books.
- Understanding Physiotherapy Research by Littlewood and May is an introductory level text that aims to be accessible and understandable to all physiotherapists who appreciate the need to integrate research evidence into their practice. The requirement for physiotherapists to engage with evidence-based practice has never been more apparent and the benefits of such an approach are clear. Evidence derived from research is a cornerstone of evidence-based practice, but before such evidence can be ...
- TABLE OF CONTENTS; LIST OF FIGURES; LIST OF TABLES; PREFACE; CHAPTER ONE; CHAPTER TWO; CHAPTER THREE; CHAPTER FOUR; CHAPTER FIVE; CHAPTER SIX; CHAPTER SEVEN; CHAPTER EIGHT; CHAPTER NINE; CHAPTER TEN; CHAPTER ELEVEN; CHAPTER TWELVE; GLOSSARY OF TERMS; APPENDIX A; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed October 10, 2014).
- May, Stephen, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|