From Séance to Science [electronic resource] : A History of the Profession of Psychology in America / Ludy T. Benjamin Jr. and David Baker.
- 2nd ed.
- Akron, Ohio : University Of Akron Press, 2014.
- Center for the History of Psychology series
Center for the History of Psychology
1 online resource (212 pages)
- Psychology -- Practice -- United States -- History.
- Electronic books.
- "This book is intended to round out the picture of American psychology's past, adding the history of psychological practice to the story of psychological science. Written by two well-recognized authorities in the field, this book covers the profession and practice of psychology in America from the late nineteenth century to the present"-- Provided by publisher.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Baker, David B.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|