Summary of readings in neurosurgery spine / editor Jafri Malin Abdullah.
- Pulau Pinang : Penerbit USM, 
1 online resource (134 p.)
- Nervous system -- Surgery.
Spine -- Surgery.
- Electronic books.
- Summary of Readings in Neurosurgery: Spine is designed with an access to clear, incisive introduction to neurosurgery about the spine. The 10 chapters within the four parts present discussion on neurological problems related to spine as well as the diagnosis and management of the neurological disorders. With concise and convenient format, the text covers from succinct introduction on neurosurgery and its problems like spinal disorders, to the diagnosis involved complete with the management of surgical procedures. This book is packed with practical information including literature citations an
- Cover Page; Half Title Page; Title Page; Copyright Page; Contents; Preface; Abbreviations; Part 1: Trauma; Hangman's Fracture of the Axis with Anterior Subluxation of C2 on C3 Cervical Vertebra; Atlantoaxial Anterior Dislocation: Transarticular Screw Fixation; Dorsal Root Entry Zone (DREZ) Ablation; Part 2: Congenital and Degenerative; Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy; Congenital Nasal Encephalocele: A Review of Surgical Techniques; Chiari 1 Malformation with Symptomatic Syrinx
Cervical Myelopathy Secondary to Trauma: Pathophysiology of Cord Injury, Methylprednisolone and Screw Insertion Technique Congenital Dermal Sinus Tract Presenting with Acute Meningitis; Part 3: Tumour; Rare Case of Ganglioneuroblastoma: Molecular Pathological Aspects and Its Management; Part 4: Infection; Transoral Approach for Anterior Decompression of Spinal Cord at C1-C2 Level Secondary to Bony Overgrowth After Surgical Drainage of Retropharyngeal Abscess; Contributors; Index
- Includes index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed January 25, 2016).
- Jafri Malin Abdullah, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|