HIV epidemics in the European region : vulnerability and response / Lucy Platt [and seven others].
- Washington, District of Columbia : World Bank Group, 2015.
- Directions in development (Washington, D.C.). Human development.
Directions in Development. Human Development
1 online resource (369 p.)
- HIV infections -- Epidemiology.
- Electronic books.
- HIV Epidemics in the European Region: Vulnerability and Response provides a systematic review of the evidence on HIV vulnerability and response in all 53 countries of the World Health Organization's (WHO's) European Region, stretching from Iceland to the borders of China. The report focuses on key populations most at risk of HIV infection: people who inject drugs, sex workers, and men who have sex with men. It confirms that these populations are disproportionately affected by the growing HIV epidemic in Europe. Twenty-five percent of HIV diagnoses in Europe are associated with injecting drug u
- HIV surveillance
Epidemiology of HIV in key populations at high risk
Responses to HIV in key populations.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
Description based on print version record.
- World Bank Group, issuing body.
Platt, Lucy, 1971- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|