Digital diversities : social media and intercultural experience / edited by Garry Robson and Malgorzata Zachara.
- Newcastle upon Tyne, England : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2014.
- Post-intercultural Communication and Education
Post-intercultural Communication and Education
1 online resource (335 p.)
- Digital media -- Social aspects.
Online social networks -- Social aspects.
- Electronic books.
- Digital Diversities is a groundbreaking interdisciplinary study of the social, social-psychological, philosophical and political ramifications of the 'digital turn' in human affairs. Focusing, in particular, on connections between the saturation of everyday life by digital communication technologies and 21st century global mobility, it offers fresh and original accounts of the interface between online communication practices and the negotiation of increasingly complex social experience. It provides critical studies of, among other things, the consequences of the widespread shift to remote rath
- TABLE OF CONTENTS; ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS; PREFACE; INTRODUCTION; PART I; CHAPTER ONE; CHAPTER TWO; CHAPTER THREE; PART II; CHAPTER FOUR; CHAPTER FIVE; PART III; CHAPTER SIX; CHAPTER SEVEN; CHAPTER EIGHT; CHAPTER NINE; CHAPTER TEN; PART IV; CHAPTER ELEVEN; CHAPTER TWELVE; CHAPTER THIRTEEN; CHAPTER FOURTEEN; PART V; CHAPTER FIFTEEN; CHAPTER SIXTEEN; CONTRIBUTORS; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed February 18, 2015).
- Robson, Garry, editor.
Zachara, Malgorzata, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|