Liver imaging : MRI with CT correlation / editors, Ersan Altun, Mohamed El-Azzazi, Richard C. Semelka ; contributors, Mamdoh Alobaidy [and four others].
- Chichester, [England] : Wiley Blackwell, 2015.
- Current clinical imaging.
Current Clinical Imaging Series
1 online resource (327 p.)
- Liver -- Magnetic resonance imaging.
Liver -- Imaging.
Radiographic contrast media.
- Electronic books.
- Liver Imaging: MRI with CT Correlation is a cutting-edge book developed by a team of world-renowned MRI and CT specialists, led by Richard Semelka, MD, whose monumental, 2-volume Abdominal-Pelvic MRI, Third Edition, is the gold standard for abdominal MRI reference and teaching. This new, atlas-style book features over 500 high-quality images, and adds beautifully captured CT (computed tomographic) images as correlations to a wealth of MR (magnetic resonance) images. The result is a self-contained, completely reliable reference for dynamic imaging with MRI and CT correlations.This book provide
- Cover; Title Page; Copyright; Contents; List of Contributors; Preface; Chapter 1 The Cross-Sectional Anatomy of the Liver and Normal Variations; Functional anatomy; References; Chapter 2 The Cross-Sectional Imaging Techniques and Diagnostic Approach; MR imaging techniques; CT imaging techniques; References; Chapter 3 Safety of MRI and CT; Toxicity of contrast agents; Medical radiation and cancer; References; Chapter 4 Cystic Diseases of the Liver; Developmental cystic lesions; Neoplastic cystic lesions; Inflammatory cystic lesions; Miscellaneous cystic lesions; References
Chapter 5 Benign Solid Liver LesionsHemangiomas; Focal nodular hyperplasia (FNH); Hepatocellular adenomas; Liver adenomatosis; Peliosis hepatis; Angiomyolipoma and lipoma; Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor (inflammatory pseudotumor); References; Chapter 6 Liver Metastases; Differential diagnosis; References; Chapter 7 Hepatocellular Carcinoma; References; Chapter 8 Rare Primary and Secondary Tumors of the Liver; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Extramedullary hematopoiesis; Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma (EHE); Hepatoblastoma; Infantile hemangioendothelioma; Mesenchymal hamartoma
Primary sarcomas of the liverAngiosarcoma; Undifferentiated (embryonal) sarcoma of the liver; References; Chapter 9 Cholangiocarcinoma; References; Chapter 10 Infectious Diseases of the Liver; Abscess; Hydatid disease; Tuberculosis; Acute viral hepatitis; Bacterial acute cholangitis; Recurrent pyogenic cholangitis; HIV-related cholangitis; References; Chapter 11 Chronic Hepatitis and Liver Cirrhosis; References; Chapter 12 Hepatic Fat and Iron Deposition; Fatty liver disease; Hepatic iron overload; References; Chapter 13 Inflammatory Liver Diseases; Primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC)
Autoimmune hepatitis (AIH)Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC); Overlap syndrome; Sarcoidosis; Acute toxic hepatitis; Wilson's Disease; Alpha-1-antitripsin deficiency; Radiation injury; References; Chapter 14 Vascular Disorders of the Liver; Transient hepatic enhancement differences; Portal venous thrombosis; Hepatic veno-occlusive disease; Hepatic arterial thrombosis/hepatic ischemia - infarction; Vascular malformations/fistula/aneurysms; References; Chapter 15 Post-treatment Changes in the Liver; Surgical resection; Hepatic transplantation; Radiation therapy; Systemic chemotherapy
Transcatheter arterial chemoembolizationAblative therapies; References; Chapter 16 Liver Trauma; References; Index; EULA
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Altun, Ersan, 1975- editor.
El-Azzazi, Mohamed, editor.
Semelka, Richard C., editor.
Alobaidy, Mamdoh, contributor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|