NSTAR 2004 [electronic resource] : proceedings of the Workshop on the Physics of Excited Nucleons : Grenoble, France, 24-27 March 2004 / editors, Jean-Paul Bocquet, Viatcheslav Kuznetsov, Dominique Rebreyend.
- River Edge, NJ : World Scientific, c2004.
- Conference Name:
- Workshop on the Physics of Excited Nucleons (9th : 2004 : Grenoble, France)
Workshop on the Physics of Excited Nucleons
1 online resource (427 p.)
- Hadrons -- Congresses.
Particles (Nuclear physics) -- Congresses.
Baryons -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- This book covers recent advances in the field of nucleon resonances presented at the IX International Workshop on the Physics of Excited Baryons, NSTAR2004. A complete overview of the most recent experimental results obtained worldwide on baryon spectroscopy is presented together with theoretical progress on related topics ranging from resonance parameters extraction to lattice-QCD calculations through effective field theory. Of particular interest, a large part of the book is devoted to exotic states with quantum numbers of pentaquarks, whose recent discovery represents a new chapter in hadro
- NStar2004-photo; Organization; Foreword; CONTENTS; Plenary Talks; Parallel Talks; Baryon Resonance Analysis Group Premeeting Talks; Scientific Program; List of Participants
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical reference.
- Bocquet, Jean-Paul.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|