The National Children's Study 2014 : an assessment / Panel on the Design of the National Children's Study and Implications for the Generalizability of Results ; Greg J. Duncan, Nancy J. Kirkendall, and Constance F. Citro, editors ; Committee on National Statistics ; Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, Board on Children, Youth, and Families, Institute of Medicine ; National Research Council and Institute of Medicine.
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academies Press, 2014.
1 online resource (182 p.)
- National Children's Study (Project).
Children and the environment -- United States -- Longitudinal studies.
Children -- Health and hygiene -- United States -- Longitudinal studies.
Environmental health -- United States -- Longitudinal studies.
- Electronic books.
- Front Matter; Acknowledgments; Contents; Summary; 1 Introduction; 2 Study Design; 3 Sample Design; 4 Study Content; 5 Data Collection Costs; 6 Study Leadership and Scientific Oversight; 7 Summary, Conclusions, and Recommendations; References: General; References: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; Appendix A: Communications Between the Panel and the NCS Program Office; Appendix B: Field Costs for the National Children's Study: First 7 Years; Appendix C: Biographical Sketches of Panel Members and Staff; Committee on National Statistics
Board on Children, Youth, and Families
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Children, Youth, and Families.
National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on National Statistics.
Institute of Medicine (U.S.)
Duncan, Greg J., editor.
Kirkendall, Nancy J. (Nancy Jean), editor.
Citro, Constance F. (Constance Forbes), 1942- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|