Sharing the adventure with the student : exploring the intersections of NASA space science and education : a workshop summary / Dwayne Day, rapporteur ; Space Studies Board, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Board on Science Education, National Research Council of the National Academies.
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academies Press,  , ©2015
- Conference Name:
- Sharing the Adventure with the Student : Exploring the Intersections of NASA Space Science and Education (Workshop)
1 online resource (90 p.)
- Space sciences -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States -- Evaluation.
Space sciences -- Research -- United States.
Science -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States -- Evaluation.
Earth sciences -- Research -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Front Matter; Acknowledgment of Reviewers; Contents; Introduction and Background; 1 Setting the Stage; 2 A New Vision for K-12 Science and Engineering Education and NASA SMD Education; 3 Space Science Education Curriculum and Materials; 4 Collaboration Among NASA SMD and K-12 Districts, Schools, and Teachers; 5 Supporting Science and Engineering Teachers Through Professional Development; 6 Evaluation of Education and Evaluation in Practice within NASA SMD; 7 Enabling Actions; 8 Wrap-Up; Appendixes; Appendix A: Statement of Task; Appendix B: Workshop Agenda; Appendix C: Poster Abstracts
Appendix D: Workshop Participants Appendix E: Biographical Information for Organizing Committee and Staff
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed September 4, 2015).
- National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Science Education, issuing body.
National Research Council (U.S.). Space Studies Board, issuing body.
National Research Council (U.S.). Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|