The future of home health care : workshop summary / Victoria Weisfeld and Tracy A. Lustig, rapporteurs ; Forum on Aging, Disability, and Independence, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, Institute of Medicine and National Research Council of the National Academies.
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academies Press,  , ©2015
- Conference Name:
- Future of Home Health Care (Workshop) (2014 : Washington, D.C.), author.
1 online resource (160 p.)
- Home care services -- United States -- Congresses.
Community health services -- United States -- Congresses.
Caregivers -- United States -- Congresses.
Older people -- Care -- United States -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Front Matter; Reviewers; Contents; 1 Introduction; 2 Home Health Care: Today and Tomorrow; 3 Toward Personal Health: Going Home and Beyond; 4 Key Issues and Trends; 5 The Home Health Care Workforce; 6 Models of Care and Approaches to Payment; 7 Innovations in Technology; 8 Making Connections; 9 Reflections and Reactions; References; Appendix A: Workshop Agenda; Appendix B: Speaker and Moderator Biographical Sketches
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed September 4, 2015).
- Forum on Aging, Disability, and Independence, issuing body.
Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Board on Health Sciences Policy, issuing body.
National Research Council (U.S.). Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, issuing body.
Weisfeld, Victoria D., author.
Lustig, Tracy A., author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|