Building capacity to reduce bullying : workshop summary / Patti Simon and Steve Olson, rapporteurs ; Board on Children, Youth, and Families, Committee on Law and Justice.
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academies Press, 2014. , ©2014
- Conference Name:
- Building Capacity to Reduce Bullying and Its Impact on Youth Across the Lifecourse (Workshop)
1 online resource (150 p.)
- Bullying Prevention Program -- Evaluation.
Bullying -- Prevention.
Bullying in schools -- Government policy -- United States.
Cyberbullying -- Prevention.
- Electronic books.
- Front Matter; Reviewers; Contents; 1 Introduction and Overview; Part I: Understanding Bullying; 2 Overview of Bullying and Victimization; 3 Targets of Bullying and Bullying Behavior; Part II: Contexts for Prevention and Intervention; 4 School-Based Interventions; 5 Family-Focused Interventions; 6 Technology-Based Interventions; 7 Community-Based Interventions; 8 Peer-Led and Peer-Focused Programs; 9 Laws and Public Policies; Part III: Future Directions and Overall Themes; 10 Translating Bullying Research into Policy and Practice; 11 Reflections of School Personnel and Student Perspectives
12 Final Thoughts Appendixes; Appendix A: References; Appendix B: Workshop Agenda; Appendix C: Workshop Statement of Task
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Children, Youth, and Families.
Olsen, Steve, 1956- organizer.
Simon, Patti, organizer.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|