Narrating Futures. Volume 1, Future Narratives ; Theory, Poetics, and Media-Historical Moment / Christoph Bode, Rainer Dietrich; Christoph Bode.
- Berlin ; Boston : De Gruyter, 
- Narrating Futures ; Volume 1
1 online resource (240 p.)
- Fiction -- Technique.
- Electronic books.
- This head volume of the 'Narrating Futures' series defines and identifies Future Narratives. It parses their characteristic features and aims at an abstract classification of the whole corpus, irrespective of its concrete manifestations across the media. Drawing on different theorems and approaches, it offers a unified theory and a poetics of Future Narratives. Locating the media-historical moment of their emergence, this volume paves the way for the following volumes, which deal with how Future Narratives are refracted through different media.
Preface and Acknowledgements
1 The Theory and Poetics of Future Narratives: A Narrative
2 Formal Models for Future Narratives
3 Future Narratives: The Media-Historical Moment
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 08. Jul 2019)
- Bode, Christoph, editor.
Dietrich, Rainer, author.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9783110272376 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|