Mechanical and electronics engineering VI : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2014 6th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2014), August 16-17, 2014, Beijing, China / edited by Zhiming Liu.
- Pfaffikon, Switzerland : TTP, 2014.
- Enfield, New Hampshire : Trans Tech Publications Ltd, [date of distribution not identified]
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (6th : 2014 : Beijing, China)
- Applied mechanics and materials ; Volume 654.
Applied Mechanics and Materials, 1662-7482 ; Volume 654
1 online resource (412 p.)
- Mechanical engineering -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Collection of selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2014 6 th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2014), August 16-17, 2014, Beijing, China. Chapter 1: Advanced Materials Engineering and Processing Technologies, Chapter 2: General Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics, Chapter 3: Power Engineering, Chapter 4: Power Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Chapter 5: Mechatronics, Robotics and Control, Chapter 6: Measurements and Sensors, Chapter 7: Signal and Image Processing, Data Mining and Computational Mathematics, Chapter 8: Communication, Net
- Mechanical and Electronics Engineering VI; Preface, Committees and Sponsors; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Advanced Materials Engineering and Processing Technologies; Manufacturing the Renewable Fuel of Butanol by Adsorption Separation Processes with the Novel Starch Sorbent; Characteristics of Products from Hydrothermal Carbonization of Bamboo; Optimization of Processing Conditions and Properties of Epoxy Microcapsule; Effects of Material Parameters on Longitudinal Vibration Band Gaps in Thin Phononic Crystal Plates; Ultra-Precision Polishing Methods for Sapphire
Growth of Tunnels during Aluminum DC Pulse Current EtchingStudy on Drying Characteristics of Masson Pine Deresination Wood; Technological Process of 500MPa Hot-Rolled Ribbed Steel Bar; Flocculation Process for the Treatment of Ballast Water Application Research Process; Chapter 2: General Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics; Numerical Investigation of Flow Past a Backward-Facing Step Using a Multi-Scale Turbulence Model; Numerical Investigation of Flow in an Asymmetric Plane Diffuser Using a Multi-Scale Turbulence Model
Research on Drag Reduction Performance of Bionic Shark Gill Jet SurfaceFracture Analysis of a Crankshaft Used for Heavy-Duty Truck; Strength Analysis of Diesel Engine Crankshaft Based on Flexible Multi-Body Dynamics; Experimental Research on High Temperature Corrosion Prevention Technology for Water Wall of Opposed Wall Fired Ultra Supercritical Boiler; An Novel Computational Method and Application to Reconstruction of Dynamic Loads on a Plate; Influence of Dropper Spacing on Quality of Pantograph-Catenary Current Collection
Tire Longitudinal Mechanics Properties under Various Braking ConditionsVertical Planting Structure Design for Planter; Chapter 3: Power Engineering; Method for Determining Energy-Consumption Benchmark State in the Thermal System of Coal-Fired Units Based on Hybrid Model; Thermal Economic Analysis of Desuperheating System in Large Scale Power Generation Unit; Exergy Analysis of Coal-Fired Power Plants in Two Cooling Condition; Theoretical Study of Solar Energy Aided Auxiliary Steam System; Multi-Factors Analysis of Condenser Vacuum under Overall Working Conditions
Energy Consumption of Turbine Unit with Varying Exhaust Pressure under Off-Designed ConditionsChapter 4: Power Electronics and Electrical Engineering; A Research and Analysis on Equivalent Circuit Model of Lead-Acid Batteries of Armored Vehicles; A Convenient and Economical Method for FPGA Data Configuration by MCU; A Wide Bandwidth, Byproduct Harmonic Cancelling Frequency Multiplication Technique for mmWave and Terahertz Applications; The Design of Filter Parameters of Dynamic Voltage Restorer in Medium Voltage Network; Design of a Novel Back-Emf Filter for Sensor-Less BLDC
The Design of Regional Compensation DVR in Medium Voltage System
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed October 16, 2014).
- Liu, Zhiming, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|