Flexible manufacture of lightweight frame structures / edited by Matthias Kleiner [and three others].
- Uetikon-Zuerich, Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications Ltd, 
- Advanced materials research ; v. 10.
Advanced materials research, 1022-6680 ; volume 10
1 online resource (177 p.)
- Space frame structures -- Design and construction.
Flexible manufacturing systems.
- Electronic books.
- Integrated manufacturing of lightweight components is of increasing importance for production engineering in today's industrial climate. Due to the market's need for high geometrical flexibility, combined with small batch sizes and short production cycles, the requirements of customers are becoming increasingly stringent. This current interplay of technological development, simulation of production processes, and problems of integration are reflected in this interesting collection of peer-reviewed articles by leading experts in their fields.
- Flexible Manufacture of Lightweight Frame Structures, 2006; Table of Contents; Research for a Flexible Production of Lightweight Space Frame Structures ; Three-Dimensional Curved Profile Extrusion - First Results on the Influence of Gravity; Composite Extrusion - Determination of the Influencing Factors on the Positioning of the Reinforcing Elements; Mechanical Properties of Compound-Extruded Aluminium-Matrix Profiles under Quasi-Static Loading Conditions; Flying Cutting of Spatially Curved Extrusion Profiles; 3D-Laser Processing of Spatially Curved Profiles
Analysis and Simulation of Cutting Technologies for Lightweight Frame ComponentsLaser Bifocal Hybrid Welding of Aluminum; Investigation of the Influence of Process Parameters on the Structure and the Mechanical Properties of Joints Produced by Electromagnetic Compression; Joining by Forming of Lightweight Frame Structures; Seam Weld Positioning for Composite Extrusion; In-Process Simulation of Multi-Axis Milling in the Production of Lightweight Structures; Analysis of Cutting Technologies for Lightweight Frame Components
Structural Behavior of an EN AW-6060 Profile during and Immediately after Welding by a Laser-Laser-Hybrid SystemQualitative Knowledge and Manufacturing Considerations in Multidisciplinary Structural Optimization of Hybrid Material Structures; Flexible and Intelligent Gripping Technology for Machining and Handling of Spatially Curved Extruded Aluminum Profiles; Design and Optimization of an Innovative Machine Kinematics for Combined Handling and Machining; Keywords Index; Authors Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed January 4, 2014).
- Kleiner, Matthias.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|