Key engineering materials : development and application : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2014 4th International Conference on Key Engineering Materials (ICKEM 2014), March 22-23, 2014, Bali, Indonesia / edited by Haider F. Abdul Amir, Maria Mucha and Xu Jie.
- Durnten-Zurich, Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications, 2014.
- Durnten-Zurich, Switzerland ; Enfield, New Hampshire : distributed worldwide by Trans Tech Publications, [date of distribution not identified]
- Advanced materials research ; Volume 911.
Advanced Materials Research, 1662-8985 ; Volume 911
1 online resource (517 p.)
- Materials science -- Congresses.
Materials -- Congresses.
Mechanical engineering -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- The aim objective of ICKEM 2014 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Key Engineering Materials. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference.
- Key Engineering Materials - Development and Application; Preface, Committees and Sponsors; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Novel Composite Materials in Vivid Applications; The Influence Analysis of Stiffness on Stringer Layout and Dimension of Full Composite Wing; Properties of Epoxy/Carbon Black/Graphite Composites for Bipolar Plate in Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell; The Influence of Alkaline Treatment on Mechanical Properties and Morphology of Rice Husk Fibre Reinforced Polylactic Acid
Thermal Modulus Evaluation of Arenga pinnata Fibre Reinforced Epoxy Composite: Effect of Moisture AbsorptionWood Shavel Composites with Friendly Environment Based Binder; Thermal Insulating Materials for Energy Storage Application; Surface Treatment of Rubber Toughened Polyester Filled Carbon Black and Kenaf Hybrid Composite; Preliminary Study of Oil Palm Decanter Cake Natural Polymer Composite (OPDC-NPC); Characterization of Nafion/Silica Hybrid Composite Membranes for Redox Flow Battery (RFB) Applications
Study of Pore Closure Mechanism of Aluminium Composite Processed through Powder Metallurgy RouteGrowth of Porous Alumina Layer and Cerium Sealing of Al7xxx/SiC Composite for Structural Lightweight Alloy Corrosion Resistant Application; Damage Size Classification of Natural Fibre Reinforced Composites Using Neural Network; Chapter 2: Studies on Corrosion, Coating and Aspects of Chemical Engineering; Densification and Corrosion Studies of as-Sintered-Swaged Al Composite Preforms; Synthesized Hydroxyapatite Powder from Clamshell via Chemical Precipitation Method
Chemical Properties of Waste Tyre Rubber GranulesCorrosion Behavior of WC-Co in High Sulphate Content; Calculating of the Relative Preference of Criteria Affecting Electroless Coating of Alumina Nano Particles on Ni-B by Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) Method; Hydrothermal Synthesis and Photocatalytic Properties of BiPO4/Ag3PO4 Heterostructure for Phenol Decomposition; Laser Cladding of Wear Resistant Stellite 6 Coating on P22 Steel Substrate with Two Different Energy Inputs; Chapter 3: Trends in the Development of Nanomaterials, Nanocomposites and Nanotechnology
Effect of TiO2 Nanofillers on Mechanical Properties of PVC/ENR/TiO2 NanocompositesEffects of UV Radiation and pH of Tannic Acid Solution in the Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles; Effects of Processing Method and Nanofiller Size on Mechanical Properties of Biomedical Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Nanocomposites; Natural Zeolite Incorporated in Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Doped with Manganese for Degradation of Organic Dye in Water under UV Light Irradiation; Hydrothermal Synthesis and Characterisation of Cu Doped TiO2 Nanotubes for Photocatalytic Degradation of Methyl Orange
Synthesis and Fabrication of PVA-Ag-Cu and PANI-Ag-Cu Nanocomposite Thin Film Sensor for Detection of E. coli in Water
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed May 2, 2014).
- Amir, Haider F. Abdul, editor.
Mucha, Maria, editor.
Jie, Xu, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|