The Law and Practice of the United Nations [electronic resource].
- 3rd ed.
- Leiden : BRILL, 2004.
- Legal Aspects of International Organizations, v. 42
Legal Aspects of International Organizations, v. 42 ; v.v. 42
1 online resource (346 p.)
- Local subjects:
- International law. (search)
United Nations. (search)
- Electronic books.
- This fully up-dated, third revised edition of Conforti's thought-provoking and challenging textbook, The Law and Practice of the United Nations, provides a comprehensive legal analysis of problems concerning membership, the structure of UN organs, their functions and their acts, taking into consideration the text of the Charter, its historical origins, and, particularly, the practice of the organs. Its main focus is on the practice of the Security Council.
- PREFACE; ABBREVIATIONS; GENERAL BIBLIOGRAPHY; INTRODUCTION; CHAPTER ONE MEMBERSHIP IN THE ORGANIZATION; CHAPTER TWO THE ORGANS; CHAPTER THREE THE FUNCTIONS; CHAPTER FOUR THE ACTS; ANALYTICAL INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|