Local Mechanical Properties IX : selected peer reviewed papers from the 9th International Conference on Local Mechanical Properties (LMP 2012), November 7-9, 2012, Levoca, Slovak Republic / edited by Ladislav Pesek, Pavol Zubko.
- Durnten-Zurich : Trans Tech Publications Ltd.,  , ©2014
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Local Mechanical Properties (9th : 2012 : Levoča, Slovak Republic)
- Key Engineering Materials
Key engineering materials ; v. 586
Key Engineering Materials ; v.586
1 online resource (285 p.)
- Materials -- Mechanical properties -- Congresses.
Strength of materials -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- The special collection discusses recent results of research and development in the field of materials engineering, experimental methods, modeling, etc., with the aim to characterize mechanical properties of materials from nano to micro/meso-scale. Contributions on indentation and other methods for hardness and other mechanical properties assessment, measurement of deformations and stresses, time-dependent mechanical properties with related microstructure analyses (TEM/SEM, AFM, TERS, etc.) regardless of material type (metals, ceramics, plastics, biomaterials, concrete, etc.) are included. The
- Local Mechanical Properties IX; Preface, Committees and Sponsors; Table of Contents; Invited Lecture; Characterization of Polypropylene Staple Yarns by Acoustic Dynamic Modulus; I. Oral Presentation; Development of Plastic Zones during the Thermal Cycle of Welding; Reduction of Elastic Modulus of Titanium Alloy Ti-6Al-4V by Quenching; Measurement of Local Initiation, Early Growth and Retardation of Physically Short Fatigue Cracks Using Amended DCPD Method; Nanohardness of Individual Phases in WC - Co Cemented Carbides
Influence of Loading Conditions on the Deformation Behavior of Human Enamel Studied by Instrumented Indentation Effect of Crystallographic Orientation on Hardness and Indentation Modulus in Austenitic Stainless Steel; Nanohardness vs. Friction Behavior in Magnetron Sputtered and PECVD W-C Coatings; Estimation of Local Plastic Deformation of Polycrystalline Materials; Determination of the Elastic-Plastic Properties of 15Kh2MFA Steel with Austenitic Cladding; Limitations of Similarity Principle in Indentation Testing of Small Samples; Indentation Size Effects in Ductile and Brittle Materials
Nanoindentation Applied to Materials with an Inner Structure Mechanical Properties of Aluminum Alloys by Instrumented Indentation: Case Study on Almigo Hard; Experimental Analysis of Local Stress State and Deformation in the Critical Area of Combustion Engine Cylinder; Failure Initiation in Dual-Phase Steel; Design and Verification of Sandwich Structures for High Speed Trains; II. Poster Presentation; Effect of Beta Irradiation on the Strength of Bonded Joints of HDPE
Mechanical Properties of Metal Matrix Nanocomposites Synthesized by Selective Laser Melting Measured by Depth Sensing Indentation Technique Local Mechanical Properties of Au Thin Films on Polyethylene; Change in Mechanical Properties of Weld Claddings after Cyclic Thermal Loading; Digital Image Correlation Based Method of Crack Growth Rate and Fracture Toughness Measurements on Mini-Samples; Microstructure and Local Mechanical Properties of Cu-Co Alloys after Severe Plastic Deformation; Fatigue Cracking Processes of a Thick-Walled Component of a Chemical Pipeline
Fracture Stress of Ultra high Strength Ribbons Determined by Microhardness Nanoindentation-Induced Phase Transformation in Silicon Thin Films; Local Tribological Characteristics of Steel Sheets for Microforming; Micro-Mechanical Testing of Metal Foam Cell Walls Using Miniature Three-Point Bending; Comparison of the Natural Ageing Behaviour of EN AW 6082 and Lead Free EN AW 6023 Aluminium Alloys; Strain Measurement in Local Volume by Non-Contact Videoextensometric Technique on Ultra High Strength Steels
The Variation of Mechanical Properties of WC-Based HVOF Sprayed Coatings with Respect to the Co Content
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed November 4, 2013).
- Pešek, Ladislav.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|