The economics of wellbeing / edited David McDaid and Cary L. Cooper.
- Other Title:
- Economics of wellbeing
- Chichester, West Sussex : John Wiley & Sons, 2014.
- Wellbeing (Wiley-Blackwell (Firm)) ; volume V.
Wellbeing : a complete reference guide ; volume V
1 online resource (354 p.)
- Health behavior -- Economic aspects.
Economics -- Sociological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- Part of the six-volume Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, this is a comprehensive look at the economics of wellbeing with coverage of history, research, policy, and practice. Examines the challenges inherent in studying and measuring wellbeing from an economic perspectiveDiscusses strategies and interventions to improve wellbeing across the lifespan and in different settingsAddresses the potential economic benefits for governments and policymakers of actively investing in initiatives to improve wellbeing, from the workplace to the home to the
- part 1. Perspectives on the economics of wellbeing
part 2. Promoting wellbeing: the economic case for action.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- McDaid, David.
Cooper, Cary L.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|