Migration and integration in Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia : a comparative perspective / edited by Juliet Pietsch and Marshall Clark.
- Amsterdam : Amsterdam University Press, 
- Global Asia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) ; 6.
Global Asia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) ; 6
1 online resource (231 p.)
- Europe -- Emigration and immigration.
Asia -- Emigration and immigration.
Australia -- Emigration and immigration.
- Electronic books.
- This volume brings together a group of scholars from a wide range of disciplines to address crucial questions of migration flows and integration in Europe, Southeast Asia, and Australia. Comparative analysis of the three regions and their differing approaches and outcomes yields important insights for each region, as well as provokes new questions and suggests future avenues of study.
- Front matter
List of tables and figures
1. Introduction / Pietsch, Juliet
2. Shifting migration flows and integration policies in Europe / Kaczmarczyk, Paweł / Lesińska, Magdalena / Okólski, Marek
3. Public opinion towards new migration flows in Europe and the increasing role of the EU / Pietsch, Juliet
4. Shifting dilemmas / Jupp, James
5. Malaysia / Kaur, Amarjit
6. Labour migration flows and regional integration in Southeast Asia / Clark, Marshall
7. Transiting asylum seekers in Indonesia / Missbach, Antje
8. Abrogating human rights responsibilities / Briskman, Linda / Mason, Victoria
9. Courting disaster? / Mathew, Penelope
10. Maritime pathways / Clark, Marshall / Adhuri, Dedi Supriadi
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed August 4, 2015).
- Pietsch, Juliet, editor.
Clark, Marshall Alexander, editor.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9789048519071 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|