Handbook of silicon based MEMS materials and technologies [electronic resource] / Veikko Lindroos ... [et al.].
- 1st ed.
- Amsterdam ; Boston : William Andrew/Elsevier, 2010.
- Micro & nano technologies.
Micro & nano technologies
1 online resource (669 p.)
- Microelectromechanical systems.
Microelectromechanical systems -- Materials.
Silicon -- Electric properties.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- A comprehensive guide to MEMS materials, technologies and manufacturing, examining the state of the art with a particular emphasis on current and future applications. Key topics covered include: Silicon as MEMS materialMaterial properties and measurement techniquesAnalytical methods used in materials characterizationModeling in MEMSMeasuring MEMSMicromachining technologies in MEMSEncapsulation of MEMS componentsEmerging process technologies, including ALD and porous silicon Written by 73 world class MEMS contributors from around the globe, this volume covers materials selection as well
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lindroos, Veikko.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|