Personality assessment in treatment planning [electronic resource] : use of the MMPI-2 and BTPI / James N. Butcher, Julia N. Perry.
- [Rev. and substantially expanded ed.].
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Oxford Textbooks in Clinical Psychology
Oxford Textbooks in Clinical Psychology
1 online resource (259 p.)
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory.
- Electronic books.
- The establishment of frank and honest communication is one of the most important early goals of psychotherapy. Indeed, the most prominent challenge in the early stages of treatment is to develop a comfortable relationship that allows disclosure. In this volume, the authors show that objectively interpreted personality measures can be applied in psychotherapeutic assessments to facilitate an understanding of the patient and a thriving treatment program. Successful psychotherapy depends upon an early understanding of the patient's problems and personality and the establishment of attainable trea
- Importance of psychological assessment in treatment planning
Introduction to the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2)
Hypotheses about treatment from MMPI-2 scales and indexes
MMPI-2 supplementary scales in treatment evaluation
MMPI-2 content indicators in evaluating therapy patients
The Butcher Treatment Planning Inventory (BTPI)
Use of computer-generated reports in treatment planning
Providing the client feedback with the MMPI-2
Postscript : objective personality in psychological treatment.
- Rev. ed. of: MMPI-2 in psychological treatment / James Butcher. 1990.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 215-231) and index.
- Perry, Julia N.
Butcher, James Neal, 1933-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|