The Turkish and Moroccan Second Generation and Their Comparison Group Peers in Amsterdam and Rotterdam : Technical Report and Codebook TIES 2006-2007 - The Netherlands / Nienke E. Hornstra, George Groenewold, Laurence Lessard-Phillips.
- Amsterdam : Amsterdam University Press, 
- DANS Publications
1 online resource (60 p.)
- Immigrants -- Europe.
Children of immigrants -- Europe.
- Electronic books.
- This report provides technical information from a study on the lives of the second generation of Turkish and Moroccan immigrants in the Netherlands today. Respondents provided detailed information on cultural, social, and economic aspects of integration in Dutch society. This report has a methodological focus and is important to those wishing to further explore the collected data and examine aspects of the survey's design and implementation.
Table of Contents
3. Documentation of the variables
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 08. Jul 2019)
- Groenewold, George, author.
Lessard-Phillips, Laurence, author.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9789048515035 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|