Canada : financial sector assessment program IOSCO objectives and principles of securites regulation, detailed assessment of implementation / International Monetary Fund.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : International Monetary Fund, 2014. , ©2014
- IMF Staff Country Reports
IMF Country Reports ; Number 14/73
1 online resource (245 p.)
- International Monetary Fund -- Canada.
Securities -- State supervision -- Canada -- Evaluation.
Securities -- State supervision -- Canada.
- Electronic books.
- In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries. Each report, prepared by a staff team after discussions with government officials, is published at the option of the member country.
- Cover; CONTENTS; GLOSSARY; SUMMARY; INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE; DESCRIPTION OF REGULATORY STRUCTURE AND PRACTICES; MARKET STRUCTURE; A. Markets; TABLES; 1. ATS; B. CIS; FIGURE; 1. Market Share Trend (TSX Listed Stocks); 2. Fund Type by AUM; C. Intermediaries; GENERAL PRECONDITIONS FOR EFFECTIVE SECURITIES REGULATION; MAIN FINDINGS; 3. Summary Implementation of the IOSCO Principles-Detailed Assessments; 4. Recommended Action Plan to Improve Implementation of the IOSCO Principles; A. Authorities' Response to the Assessment; DETAILED ASSESSMENT
5. Detailed Assessment of Implementation of the IOSCO Principles
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed May 1, 2014).
- International Monetary Fund, issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|