Freud [electronic resource] : a very short introduction / Anthony Storr.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2001, c1989.
- Very short introductions.
Very short introductions
1 online resource (167 p.) : ill., facsims., ports.
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939.
- Electronic books.
- Freud revolutionized the way in which we think about ourselves. From its beginnings as a theory of neurosis, Freud developed psycho-analysis into a general psychology which became widely accepted as the mode of discussing personality & relationships.
- Originally published: 1989.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|