Mirrors and reflections [electronic resource] : processes of systemic supervision / editors: Charlotte Burck and Gwyn Daniel.
- London : Karnac, 2010.
- Systemic thinking and practice series.
Systemic thinking and practice series
1 online resource (590 p.)
- Systemic therapy (Family therapy)
- Electronic books.
- In this volume, as the title indicates, the focus is on understanding and elaborating what might be said to be ""going on"" in supervision as well as further exploring what is distinctive about systemic supervision. Looking at processes within systemic supervision involves engaging with the different contexts within which the supervision takes place and engaging with a range of theories - some developed or applied within therapeutic contexts and others drawn from theories of learning.Various theoretical frameworks have emerged and been described as underpinnings for systemic supervision. Socia
- FRONT MATTER; CHAPTER-1; CHAPTER-2; CHAPTER-3; CHAPTER-4; CHAPTER-5; CHAPTER-6; CHAPTER-7; CHAPTER-8; CHAPTER-9; CHAPTER-10; CHAPTER-11; CHAPTER-12; CHAPTER-13; CHAPTER-14; CHAPTER-15; CHAPTER-16; CHAPTER-17; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Burck, Charlotte, 1948-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|