Selected papers from the 15th annual solid freeform fabrication symposium, Austin, Texas, USA august 2004 [electronic resource] / guest editor: Professor David L. Bourell.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2005.
- Rapid prototyping journal the international journal on technologies for rapid product development and direct manufacturing ; v. 11, no. 1
1 online resource (60 p.)
- Materials science.
- Electronic books.
- The Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium is the oldest,continuously running research meeting dealing with the areaof rapid prototyping, rapid manufacturing and solid freeformfabrication. Held in Austin, Texas every August, the 2004Fifteenth Annual Meeting brought together over 120 nationaland international researchers from 16 countries for three fulldays of talks, discussion and networking.
- Contents; Guest editorial; Geometry and procedure for benchmarking SFF and hybrid fabrication process resolution; Multi-nozzle deposition for construction of 3D biopolymer tissue scaffolds; Industrial freeform generation of microtools by laser micro sintering; Binding mechanisms in selective laser sintering and selective laser melting; Rapid manufacturing of silicon carbide composites; Development of nickel-titanium graded composition components; Laser densification of extruded dental porcelain bodies in multi-material laser densification process; Note from the publisher
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Bourell, David L.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|